REPORTING CODE VIOLATIONS
If you are concerned with possible violation(s) of the ATCB Code of Ethics, Conduct and Disciplinary Procedures, or policy and procedure, please initiate a complaint as follows:
- Make your complaint in writing using the ATCB Statement of Ethics Grievance Form. This Form must be used when reporting a Code violation.
- Identify the person(s) alleged to be involved.
- Describe the facts concerning the alleged misconduct in as much detail and specificity as possible, including all available documentation.
- Identify by name, address, telephone number, and email address the person making the complaint, and include contact information for others who may have knowledge of the facts and circumstances concerning the alleged misconduct.
- Send your written complaint by email or postal mail to:
ATTN: Ethics – Confidential
7 Terrace Way
Greensboro, North Carolina 27403-3660
After a complaint is received, the ATCB’s Executive Director shall refer the matter to the Public Member Director of the ATCB Board of Directors for further action. The Public Member Director may initiate action(s) deemed appropriate in accordance with the Policies and Procedures of the ATCB.